Event Day Details
Save the date - Event Day is September 19, 2020!
We're working on finalizing our Start location - check back soon!
Here's the schedule:
- 9:00 am - Registration opens
- 10:00 am - Opening Ceremonies
- 11:00 am - Registration closes
- 11:00 am - Refreshments served
Yummy Food on Event Day
- After the walk, refreshments will be served to all walkers and volunteers.
- All walkers and volunteers must check-in upon arrival.
- Participants 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Pets are not permitted - except for approved and trained service animals.
- Youth 11-17: Fundraise a minimum of $75
- Adults 18+: Fundraise a minimum of $150
Have questions? Visit our FAQ section!
Route Options: 2.5km, 5km
- Route marshalls, rest stop attendants, and sweep vehicle drivers will be available for support along the route.
- All participants 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
What to Bring
- Cheques made out to The Grand Parade and cash donations
- A completed Pledge Form or My Results Form if you're bringing in cash or cheques
- You're 17 yrs and under, or
- You didn’t sign up online before event day
Keep an eye on the expected weather. Your safety is paramount.
If there are weather warnings, we'll celebrate indoors.