The Grand Parade is a family-friendly fundraiser walk that helps support local charities who serve and support seniors and their families across Canada. Team up, walk, and fundraise with us on Saturday, September 16, 2023!
At Rose Cottage Visiting Volunteers, our mission is simple: to ease the burdens of those with a life-limiting illness, their families, and caregivers, providing compassion in life and loss, from the time of diagnosis to the end-of-life journey.
Our volunteers provide support, comfort, and dignity to clients and caregivers by being there to hear their stories, laugh with them, and provide a brief respite for their caregiver, allowing them to recharge.
All our programs are offered free of charge and include:
• Visiting Volunteer Program: One-to-one support and companionship for clients and caregivers wherever home is.
• Televisit Program: Volunteers offer regular phone support to clients and caregivers.
• A Hand Along the Way Bereavement Program: Grief support with others who understand facilitated by trained volunteers.
• Care Package Delivery Program: Monthly care packages containing soup, bread, and essential items are delivered by our dedicated volunteers.
• Legacy Program: Everyone has a story to tell. Our Legacy volunteers help clients to tell theirs.
We are thrilled to be the West Niagara charity in the Grand Parade for 2023, and hope you will join us or donate to help us help others in our community.
The TGP Team Participant & Donor Services
Toll Free 1.877.743.3413 / Phone 519.603.2250