Event Day Details
Save the date - Event Day is September 17, 2022!
- 10:00 am: Meet Check-in opens
- 11:00 am: Move Opening remarks + send-off
- 12:00 pm: Munch Light meal served
- All walkers will check-in personally at the event on Saturday, September 17, 2022.
- T-shirts! Fundraising walkers who raise $150+ (or $75+ for those under 18) will receive a TGP shirt as a thank you on Event Day, while supplies last.
- There is no registration fee to participate in The Grand Parade, but most walkers raise $250-300 or more in support of their charity.
- No money or cheques will be processed at check-in.
Have questions? Visit the FAQ section!
All participants should register online and accept the electronic waiver.
- Adults: When you register online, you will automatically accept an electronic waiver, which is all that is needed for adults.
- Youth/Children: If you have youth or children on your team, they will need to have their parent or guardian sign a printed paper waiver.
- Waivers will be available at check-in on Event Day.
- Route Distances: We have a great route where you can walk 2.5 km or 5 km with us.
- Rest Stop: There will be one rest stop with yummy snacks and drinks.
- Signage: The route will be well-signed with our bold burgundy TGP signs.
- Route Support: Route marshals and rest stop hosts will provide support along the route.
- 12 and Under walkers must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
What to Bring
A few common sense suggestions:
- A cell phone for emergencies (recommended but not required)
- Extra snacks if you have allergies or food sensitivities
- A passion for the charity you're walking and fundraising for
2021 TGP Photos
Here's a collection of our favourite photos from TGP 2021 nationwide - special thanks to our many volunteer photographers who sent them in!