Watch this space!
We are working on locking in next year's date for The Grand Parade - come back soon for the big reveal!
What is the deadline for cash + cheques?
We will accept mailed cheque donations until Friday, October 16, 2020.
What do I do with cash?
Enter the donor data and donation amount into your Fundhub page (see How do I Enter Pledges Online? below for instructions). From there, you have two options:
- a) Pay off the total of the pledged donations using your credit card (the fastest and safest option), then pocket the money
- b) Write a cheque for the amount, payable to "The Grand Parade", mail it to us, and pocket the money
What do I do with cheques?
Enter the donor data and donation amount into your personal Fundhub (see 'Entering Pledges Online' below for instructions) and then forward cheque made payable to "The Grand Parade" to:
Blue Sea Foundation
attn: The Grand Parade
260-659 King Street East
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
What do I do with uncollected pledges?
If someone has pledged to support you and you haven't received their donation yet, please contact them soon. Remind them about their pledges, and ask for it as soon as possible - the deadline for submitting the money by mail is October 16, 2020.
How do I enter pledges online?
Before sending us a cheque in the mail or paying a donation online with your own credit card, you must enter the pledge into your Fundhub. Here's how:
- Log in to your personal Fundhub
- Click "Enter $$ or Cheques" from left menu
- Carefully enter your cash or cheque donors one by one. Be sure to enter all mailing address information and email address where applicable. Note: We must have the donor's full address in order to issue a tax receipt.
- To pay a pledge with your own credit card, scroll to the bottom of the "Enter $$ or Cheques" page and click "Pay" next to the pledge you'd like to pay for. You can then use your credit card to pay the pledge, and your donor will receive their tax receipt immediately.