All cash or cheque donations need to be sent directly to TGP Head Office by participants.
- Credit Card: The Best Option! Simple, secure, automatic tax receipt for gifts of $20+. Visit the Donate page, share your personal page link, or have your donor call the TGP Head Office.
- Cheques: The Old Faithful - made out to “The Grand Parade” with your name on the Memo line. Mail them to the TGP Head Office along with your completed pledge sheet.
- Cash: You have 2 options:
- 1. Login to FundHub, click “Enter $$ and Cheques,” create pledges for your cash donations, pay them off with your personal credit card, and keep the cash. OR...
- 2. Write a cheque (made out to “The Grand Parade”) for the total amount of cash you’ve collected. Mail it to TGP Head Office with your completed pledge sheet.
Safety First: Call 911!
Youth and children should always be supervised. Remind your team that in case of an accident or injury, they should immediately call 911 for emergency support. If an accident does occur, please contact the TGP Head Office by phone or email.
Watch for Waivers
Everyone on your team must register online before Event Day.
- When they register online, they will automatically accept an electronic waiver, which is all that is needed for adults.
- If you have youth or children on your team, they will need to have their parent or guardian sign a printed paper waiver.